ScamperGhost ScamperGhost

great

Great game, liked it a lot. Recommend it.

Monocircus Monocircus

nice, but...

The idea is good, but the implementation needs some polish IMHO.

Space Voyage - Invasion Space Voyage - Invasion

Good

Lives of the earlier enemies are obscured by the enemies appearing later on. Apart from this, in my eyes, the game is pretty GOOD.

Flying Monkey Flying Monkey

Good

This game is good, but it can be much better with some improvement. Namely, the control. I prefer keyboard control for games like this. The monkey sprite and other sprites are quite nice.

Collect the flowers Collect the flowers

a lot of space to improve

and also some minor bugs that you must fix.

3d landscape test 3d landscape test

Liked it

but not as a game. As a proof of concept or demo of your under construction engine. Keep working, hope to something great out of it.

Pixel Showdown 2 Pixel Showdown 2

Nice Game

Liked it a lot.

Since you are already using mochi ads, you should encrypt this with mochi's encryption tool.

Ballons 3D Ballons 3D

Clever, but need polishing

Good idea, extending to the third dimension. But your game needs a lot of polishing. I would suggest working more on this and resubmit a polished version for this game. 6/10 for your clever thinking. Nice presentation could have earned you additional 2 or more points.

Encompass Encompass

Bug ?

Pretty good, but you need to polish it a little bit.

I think there is a bug in submitting the high scores. I did not get to see the screen where I can write my name. Have a look at the leader boards, some people have "Name" for name. Others have also faced this.

CHEF OF WAR CHEF OF WAR

Totally liked it

Totally like it. The graphics were eye catching, The sound effects and the war music for back ground track was perfect.