Native American Legends Native American Legends

legend ?

is this a true story ? probably

legend ? not sure.

funny ? totally !! :D

BillyNapalm responds:

Don't talk about this story being a work of fiction around the Native American peoples. You're likely to be scalped, or worse, banned from the book store.

Everybody Loves Jesus (T) Everybody Loves Jesus (T)

You worked hard

You have worked hard in this and this looks really good. Except one thing. The voice animation is out of sync in some places. Try correcting that and your work will be near perfect.

Gravity's Just A Theory 2 Gravity's Just A Theory 2

Very Nice

Saw some really nice concepts in your animation, and the sound track was also great. Hope to see the doodle you mentioned soon.

a cycle a cycle

details

I am intrigued by the level of detail in your work. The only reason I did not give 10 is I want to see more of your work on NG. I believe you can do even better.

grabbelfant responds:

You'r not the only one who believes that, I'm joining you. Glad you gave me a 9 instead of a 10. I like 9s better. 10 means that you couldn't improve, and that would be a shame for a schoolproject. I always want to improve. Happily I know some other reasons why you shouldn't give me a 10. Reasons in what way I could make my animation better. Thanks for the review. You will see more from me on NG. So that NG will be a little more creative and a little less dickfucking marioclocksprites.